New COVID-19 Protocols Effective June 29th
As Chester County is moving into the green phase, we will be allowing clients to enter the building with changes to continue to protect our clients and staff.
- We are extending time between appointments to allow for social distancing and cleaning between each appointment.
- We will be requiring any client entering the building to wear a mask at all times.
- For the safety of our staff, we ask that clients refrain from restraining their own pets during the appointment.
- Please continue to call when you arrive. A nurse will escort you and your pet directly into the exam room.
- We are continuing to screen our staff for signs of illness.
- We will still be offering curbside service for those uncomfortable entering the building.
Welcome to Brandywine Valley Veterinary Hospital!
From wellness exams to specialized care, we’ll be here for you and your pets throughout every stage of their life. We’re grateful to have the opportunity to care for the wonderful pets of Coatesville, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas!
Meet Dr. Marc Daniel!
I am honored to have the opportunity to assume the ownership of Brandywine Valley Veterinary Hospital. Dr. Moss and his associates have been providing high-quality and compassionate veterinary care to the community for many years and I hope to continue what he has started. I look forward to meeting you and encourage you to stop by the practice to allow me to introduce myself!
Honored to service pets of Southern Chester County and beyond
Our entire team endeavors to care for clients and their pets as well as staff, in a respectful and holistic way so that all benefit by being a client or employee of our veterinary hospital.
Have a question?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
We want to make paying for your pet's medical care as simple as possible, which is why we offer a variety of payment options. We take all major credit cards (including Amex & Discover) even ApplePay & Samsung Pay. We also have Clover for our payment processing. CareCredit & Scratchpay are additional options for payment plans.
The only Pet Insurance that we recommend is Trupanion.
We believe medical insurance for pets is an important part of responsible pet ownership. It can help pet owners budget for any unexpected illnesses or injuries that their pets may face over their lifetime. We are happy to work with any provider you may currently be insured with. If you are not insured, we recommend that you look into it and see if it’s right for you. We have materials available in our hospital for you to learn more about coverage options.
Be sure to ask us about medical insurance for your pet during your next visit!
Click here to visit their website.